This is a yummy dish for a cool Fall evening!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1.5 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 cup shredded parmesan (split in half)
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach (chopped)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 oz. sun dried tomatoes
1. Slice each zucchini from end to end using a wide vegetable peeler.
2. Mix Ricotta, ONLY 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan, egg, basil and spinach together.
3. Place the filling into a pastry bag or large plastic bag and set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, mix the butter, garlic, heavy cream and remaining 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan over medium heat.
5. Add 1/3 of the heated mixture to the bottom of a casserole dish.
6. Cut the corner of the plastic bag with the filling in it.
7. Squeeze a line of the filling onto each zucchini strip.
8. Gently roll up each strip, being careful not to squeeze the filling out.
9. Place all of the rolled zucchini strips in the casserole dish on top of the sauce.
10. Chop the sun dried tomatoes.
11. Stir the sun dried tomatoes in the remaining sauce.
12. Spoon the sauce over the zucchini roll ups.
13. Cover with foil and bake at 360 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe came from YouTube (RuledMe)
Hopefully you found this recipe easy to use and delicious!