I don’t know about you but pizza is always a favorite at my house. Your family is sure to love this recipe just as much as mine!
- 1 TBSP Psyllium Husk
- 2 TBSP Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- 3 TBSP Rao’s tomato sauce
- 1.5 oz. shredded mozzarella
1. Mix the Psyllium Husk, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and eggs in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
2. Pour into a skillet and spread out covering the bottom.
3. Cook on medium-high heat until edges are brown and flip over to cook other side.
4. Top with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Broil until the cheese melts.
6. Garnish (optional) and serve.
So quick and easy! What a great snack, lunch or dinner idea!
This Keto Pizza recipe came from YouTube (RuledMe)
Hopefully, you will think this pizza is just as tasty as we do. Definitely a crowd pleaser!